The UpBra® Convertible Bra gives you amazing cleavage that you control and is made to be comfortable enough to wear all day. You can set it low at work and then later, set it for an amazing sexy look. The optional straps can be worn any way you want for most any outfit. Click here for more.
The UpBra® Miraculous Stay-Up Strapless bra is made for special occasions when you need a powerful strapless bra that will stay up. This version has a specifically formulated vinyl grip that will keep you up, even when worn strapless. Not only that, but this is the all-in-one bra! This bra also comes with bra straps in case you want to wear it with straps. To find out more about this UpBra® Miraculous Bra, click here.
Even though the UpBra® Convertible bra can be technically worn as a strapless since the straps do completely come off, we however, do not recommend it for that because there is no silicone in the band of the bra to keep the bra up. Hence, the bra will fall down or ride down throughout the day. This bra is meant to be worn with at least one of the straps on. Click here for more.
The UpBra® Miraculous Stay-Up Strapless Bra however is the all-in-one bra which can be worn with both the straps and without the straps. And when worn without straps, it will stay-up and give you cleavage all at the same time unlike any other bras out there in the market.
To find out more about this UpBra® Miraculous Bra, click here.
Currently the Upbra bras are available in the following sizes:
30B, 30C, 32A, 32B, 32C, 32D, 32DD, 32DDD, 34A, 34B, 34C, 34D, 34DD, 36A, 36B, 36C, 36D, 38A, 38B, & 38C
We will be working on incorporating other sizes as well and they should be available by Summer/Fall 2017.
Washing your bras are important to reduce discoloration and damage from body oils, but they also last longer when you wash them. Here are important washing instructions that you should always go by when washing your Upbra bra:
Hand Washing Your Bra
1. Fill a basin with lukewarm water, not hot, not cold.
2. Add a light silk and lingerie washing detergent into the basin (about a cap full or what's recommended on the detergent bottle).
3. Soak the bra for about an hour.
4. Rinse the bra of excess detergent.
5. Pat dry your bra and reshape the cups with your hands if needed. DO NOT WRING OUT YOUR BRA! Upbra bras must not be twisted or folded. As long as you don't do either of those things, they will last a very long time.
6. Hang the bra to dry, NEVER PUT IT IN THE DRYER! But if you can't imagine not putting it in the dryer, then air-spin it all by itself, no heat, and nothing else in the dryer!
Machine Washing Your Bra
1. We do not recommend that you machine wash your bra. It is always best to hand wash it.
Special Care Tips
1. Always store flat.
2. NEVER FOLD OR TWIST an Upbra bra (where one cup is placed into the other), this destroys an Upbra bra.
3. Hot items such as irons and the dryer may cause permanent damage.
Upbra bras are made in the USA. In fact, each Upbra bra is crafted in California from components carefully made in Arizona, California, Indiana, Florida, South Carolina, New Jersey, Pennsylvania and Texas, and various locations outside the US, including Canada, and Germany.
The Upbra cups are specially molded for all parts of the Upbra to sit together perfectly and securely on your body. Most of our customers tell us Upbra bras are one of the most comfortable bras they have worn. The back elastic allows you to adjust to the perfect size, never pulling or digging into your back. The should straps lay flat against your shoulders and is minimal underneath your clothing. And if you need to wear a top that exposes your shoulders, the straps are removable and completely convertible. Once you're hooked in, you'll feel as if you're gently, but firmly being held up by, well, your own two hands!
It's easy. Simply cross the crossing straps at the bottom of the bra and watch as our exclusive, patented mechanism inside the cups gently lift and bring you together to create the cleavage, lift and shape you always desired. You might want to adjust your girl to make the most out of the bra and your enhanced look. You can lift a little or a lot - how far you take it is up to you. Want to see how? Click here.
Upbra comes in white, black and nude. Prints and lace will be coming soon!
Upbra is currently only available online at www.upbra.com. Not in any retail stores yet.